Thursday, September 2, 2010

Free Willy?? Free me!!!!

So this morning I had yet another chiropractor appointment for my accident.  About 4 weeks ago I was rear-ended and got a little whiplash.  Since then, I've had to visit the chiropractor about 2-3 times a week.  Ugh.  But let me backtrack.  This morning started out a little rough.  I was running late to my appointment and went out to feed the dogs.  I accidently put their dogfood in their water dish which happened to still have some water in it.  Oh well.  I told them they were getting mushy food today.  LOL.  Then I noticed Mighty came out of the doghouse limping.  What's with this dog?  We're still giving him his drugs from last week when he ate the wasp.  I've concluded that he's faking it to get attention, better food, and he's a druggie now.  (He got special treatment last week for being sick.)  For those of you who don't think it's possible for a dog to be mischievous, you don't know Mighty.....  Sure enough, when I went to visit him later, limp gone!  A miraculous recovery!  Right after that, I received a text from Aaron to charge the camera batteries before our camping trip this weekend.  So I'm scuffling around trying to find the chargers so that I won't forget later.  (I try to do things when I think of them otherwise sometimes they fall through the cracks).  What you have to understand about our house is that we are pretty up on technology which includes a plethora of cords in our office closet.  It's just a matter of finding the right cord....And I'm still looking for the chargers.  Mental note:  clean office closet.  So now back to the chiropractor (and I might add I'm a little grumpy at this point).  The thing with chiropractors is that you can't just go a couple of times and then you're healed.  They will continue to stretch out your follow up visits and you can never get weaned off of going.  Well, I am so sick of going and long story short:  I'm not in pain anymore  (haven't been since the first week).  Last week I made the mistake of marking a "4" on the pain scale and telling him I had sore muscles.  (I was hoping to get another massage from his in-house masseuse)  What I ended up getting was no massage and extra visits.  Boo.  So what did I do?  I cancelled one of my visits last week because I wasn't having any pain.  So at my appointment today, he took me in one of the private rooms for "problem patients".  (I know.  I'm in dentistry.)  And it was basically me and him arguing.  I told him I don't want to come anymore and that I feel fine.  Yadda yadda yadda.  I've got 2 appointments left and a re-eval.  I just wanna be free!!!

2 comments: