Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmastime at the Walkers

I just wanted to capture some of our Christmas moments around the house, i.e. Christmas decorations.  This is my favorite time of year and I love the house decorated!  I was contemplating why this time of year always feels so special.  And of course, I know it is because we celebrate our Savior's birth.  But also, I think that it is so special because this is the time of year when family gets together.  And I LOVE being with my family.  We have a very special Christmas Eve party that my aunt and uncle host that we've been going to every year since we were kids.  And now Aaron loves going too.  We wouldn't miss it for the world!  I also love the general feeling of good will towards man!

One of our new trees this year.  The black and white tree to go in the black and white French parlour.  I want to get an Eiffel tower for the top (my sister, Heidi's idea).

The pink tree for all of my girly ornaments.  Shoes and shopping!!

Our main Christmas tree.  Don't be fooled.  Those presents are for other people!

The stockings were hung by the "chimney" with care....


Taken at my work Christmas party


Fun pictures taken at the photo booth at my work party.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment