Thursday, December 16, 2010

Disneyland (Palm Springs Trip Part II)

Disneyland again!!!  I could go there every day.  (Well, maybe not every day.)  Anyways, after the Palm Springs family reunion, my immediate family all took a trip to Disneyland.  It was really fun to have everyone together.

I don't think Em will like this picture but I thought it was cute!

Walking into the park.  (Heidi, Mom, Jane, and Heather)


Jane and her Minnie Mouse ears.


Dumbo.  Jane's favorite ride until we went on Grizzly Bear River Run.


I love this one!!!


Yes, this is a ride photo and I did take a picture of the screen.

This one cracks me up!!

The rides kept breaking on this trip more than other times, it felt like.  In fact, we were all loaded up on Splash Mountain (including my terrified mom who we coerced to go on and Jane) and we hadn't even gotten to any of the drops when the ride stopped.  We didn't end up going back on it because we headed over to California Adventure.  I was so bummed!!!  I really wanted to know what Jane thought of it and I can't believe we got my mom on it!!  That's like trying to get Emmy on Tower of Terror.  (Em, bet you're excited to hear about that again.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment