Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sacramento Zoo with the Nephews

Last Saturday, Aaron and I watched our nephews Zachary and Jared while Phil and Becca went to a wedding.  We took them to the Sacramento Zoo and for ice cream after.  It was actually easier than I thought it would be.  No meltdowns!

Isn't he so cute?  I love my Zackie!

Jared really liked the wooden tiger.

Phil and Bec forgot the stroller but it was all good because we rented this cool jeep for the kids to ride in.  It was very convenient and the kids loved it!

Zack really wanted to see some elephants but I guess those aren't at the Sac Zoo.  Lame!  He did love the Reptile house though.  So did Jared!


This was so cute!


Finally captured a smile!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! Thanks for taking the boys to the zoo. They loved it and it was so nice to have a quiet, peaceful morning in the temple!

    ReplyDelete