Friday, August 27, 2010

My Crazy Busy Life

Wednesday night, I went to see the musical 42nd Street with my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law, Mel at the Sacramento Music Circus.  I really enjoy the productions at the Music Circus.  They are always really well done.  This was no exception, with a compilation of famous broadway songs and some excellent tap dancing numbers.  It always makes me wish I had taken more dance classes.  I love to dance!
Yesterday I had off from work but it ended up being super busy.  Did I get to sleep in?  NO.  I had to take Mighty to the vet as he ended up eating a wasp and was having some kind of allergic reaction.  After an hour long process, we ended up having to buy doggie drugs to feed to him in which I have to chop his pills in half like some kind of drug addict.  Luckily he's feeling better now.  I also had to repair the dog fence twice because the dogs were getting out.  Throw that in with cleaning, going to the library, getting gas, going to the Chiropractor, and visiting teaching and I hardly had a relaxing day off.  I did manage to save two hours for myself and watched The Devil Wears Prada and scanned my photos with my new scanner (which is awesome...can I reiterate again?!)

Tonight we had a BBQ with some friends.  Aaron helped them do their yard when Yard Crashers re-vamped the whole thing.  It was really cool and Yard Crashers paid for everything.  They got their pool redone, a classy deck put in with fiber-optics, turf instead of real grass, and spa jets in the grass which form a fountain for their kids to play in.  It's a really fun backyard.  It will be on t.v. soon and we're hoping there will be a shot of Aaron working hard in the background.

I am so ready for Saturday!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish yard crashers would come and do our yard. That would be nice.

    ReplyDelete