Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dave and Nikita's Wedding

Dave (Aaron's youngest brother) married Nikita memorial day weekend.  What a beautiful wedding!  They were married at the Sacramento Temple and then had a reception in the evening to follow.  We hosted the luncheon.  It was a great time and I had fun snapping pictures (as I always do).  Here are the photo highlights:

Uncle Mark took a really nice picture of Aaron and me.  Still looking for that Christmas card photo....

I love this one with the temple in the background!

These are our niece and nephews:  Kaylin, Zachary, and Jared.  They were so fascinated with the fountain.  I love photographing children!  They're so fun!

My nephew, Jared is one of my favorites to photograph because he has such beautiful blue eyes.  After photoshopping some snot out, this became a great shot!

My niece, Kaylin is such a cutie pie!  Look at all those new permanent teeth coming in!  (Of course I notice the teeth!!!)

This ham saw that I was snapping pictures and decided to come and pose for me!!  He was so funny!  And I love Zachary's freckle on his forehead!  It's so cute.

I love this picture!  This is Dave and Nikita coming out of the temple.

Cutting the cake....

I think this picture really captures the love in their eyes.

Walker clan from left to right:  Me, Aaron, Becca (Aaron's brother Phil's wife, holding Jared), Phil (Aaron's brother), Dave (Aaron's brother), Nikita (Dave's wife), Em (Aaron's sister), Shane (Em's husband), Mel (Aaron's sister), Clint (Aaron's dad), Karen (Aaron's mom), and Kaylin and Zachary at the bottom (Phil and Bec's kids)


New sister-in-law!!

Aaron and me with my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment