Monday, June 18, 2012

Half Dome

On Friday, we hiked Half Dome in Yosemite National Park with some of our friends.  It was an experience!  Hiking for 10 1/2 hours for 16 miles is strenuous and hard on the feet!!  I had so many blisters but I'm glad I accomplished this feat.  It was quite a challenge!  Cross this off the bucket list!

Aaron and I before the hike started.....with smiles still on our faces....  Just kidding.  :)

Our friends that we went with:  Anthony, Shirae, Kristin, and Doug

The beatiful waterfall at the top of the Mist Trail stairs of death...

What hike would be complete without Captain Morgan?

The trekking poles REALLY helped!!

The cables.  It's not as intimidating as it looks.

Victory!!  I can't believe I did it!

At the very top of Half Dome.  Aaron and I were the only ones that went all the way to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment