Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wicked

At the end of May, we went to go see the musical, Wicked.  My mother-in-law, Karen, got tickets for all of us girls for Christmas.  So we've all been waiting to go.  She took us out to dinner at the MalaBar and we had a great time.  These are her pictures that she took.  Unfortunately, she didn't know how to turn the time stamp off and it had the wrong date.  Oh well....

In my living room just before leaving:  me, Becca (Aaron's brother, Phil's wife), Mel (Aaron's sister), Karen (Aaron's mother), and Em (Aaron's sister)

Kissey face!

At MalaBar

Up close and personal!!

Overall, I liked Wicked (even though it felt very long) but I didn't think it was as good as all the hype made it out to be.  I wasn't very keen on the music.  There were only 2 songs that I liked.  But I really enjoyed myself.  But it can't compare to Phantom.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment